Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome!

Hey, my name is Bri and I created this blog to explore the issues of the 2008 election. As an undecided voter, my goal is to explore the issues and present an unbiased and less emotional view. I hope to raise questions that we can all work to answer. So, I'm asking for your help, please comment on my blog and offer your thoughts, to help us all better investigate the issues, especially the complex issue of the economy. Let's start by considering, what, if any, is the causal relationship between the presidential candidates' plans for the economy and what some would call, the current economic crisis?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what you mean by "economic plan"--can you define exactly what you are looking at... do you mean the wallstreet bailout, unemployment, health care etc? I love to hear YOUR thoughts before you ask me mine-- also -- why has it been so hard to make your decision--can you set the scene here?

Anonymous said...

What exactly do you mean by "issues" of the election? Is it the policies of the candidates, the voting system, media influence, etc. which you are concerned in discussing? What makes the economy a complex issue? Is it even possible for the candidates' plans to make a difference and, what kind of world would that consist of? It seems to me that each candidates' plans will appeal to various people depending on their own economic status, and, moreover, their own perspectives.